[Don Quixote]
I misrepresent read stories of knights errant, ventures and victories of the right to bully starmene still closed with my books in this room like a coward lazy, deaf to all suffering. in the world today more than Yesterday dominates injustice , heroic knights but we no longer news ; because of it, Sancho, we need above all of a generous impulse, not even a dream crazy : Fetch me the seat, my brave commitment I promised my beautiful Dulcinea del Toboso, Sancho and to you I promise that you will earn a castle, but a refusal not accept it, Sellami force the horse! You'll be my squire, my shadow, and with this comforting pure heart, with my shield and Rocinante swing my spear injustice day and night, as is true in Mancha I name is Don Quixote ...
[Sancho Panza] This neutral is not good, he needs a doctor, should not contradict him, never in a good mood ... It 's the saddest figure that appeared on Earth, knight without fear of a lonely war started for the love of a woman known in at an inn where the hour is a prostitute, but I think I saw a real princess, he wanted at all costs that her promise. So for days we just kick ass, do not know where we are, without bread and without drinking and this crazy which has sparked the most naive of children yesterday was crushed between the windmills ... It 's a stubborn, idealistic, has too many dreams in the brain: I that are more realistic I'll settle for a castle. I will Governor and I have land in abundance, as sure as I too have a heart and that my name is Sancho Panza ...
[Don Quixote] jumped up, Sancho, it's late, you will not want to sleep again, only cynics and cowards do not wake up at dawn: the first is indifference and contempt for the values \u200b\u200b and the other is reluctance to the duties! Injustice is not the only evil that devours the world, the soul of man has often touched the bottom, but we do soon because more time passes the enemy gets d ' s'ingarbuglia shadow and a skein ...
[Sancho Panza] About this be the shadow of things, the other day when he saw those sheep the helpless as they attacked an army of Moors, but the we end biting dogs over the pastors also was clear as day, is not true, my Lord? I will be a coward and I sleep, but I'm not a traitor, only believe in what I see and the reality for me is the only meter I have, it is true ... now I'm hungry!
[Don Quixote] Sancho hear me, please, I was myself a realist , today but now I do not care, and even if I have a good view of the appearance of things As you can see I am not deceived, prefer surprises of this soul that transforms tyrant with his tricks in front of the reality you have there, but you opens new eyes and you turn on the feelings. Before today I was bored and I wanted to die, but now I'm a new man who is not afraid to suffer ...
[Sancho Panza] My Lord, I unfortunately am a poor ignorant and abstract of his talk I understood little or nothing, but even if dare take me off laziness, we us themselves to bring justice? In a world where evil is at home and always won, reigns "capital" now, more ruthlessly, fail with this mare and this useless squire the "power" to check and save the world?
[Don Quixote] you tell me, friend Sancho, that I should pull back because the "evil" and "power" they look so gloomy? I should also give up a bit 'dignity, me humble and accept that this is the reality?
[Both] The "power" is the history of human garbage and although we are only two romantic wreckage, spit in the face of injustice heart day and night, we the "Department of La Mancha, Sancho Panza ... and Don Quixote.
Words and music: Francesco Guccini
0 comments:
Post a Comment