Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Rc Weedeater Engine Boat

parties even if you think you're free to be

feel sorry for a being in a cage.
Looking at it seems little scope for action at its disposal .
And if we expanded the cage? Maybe twice?
We would be worth it anyway. Because his freedom of movement would be greater, but still too little compared to what we could be.
would continue to remain in the same cage.
/ / /
I look at my dogs, and I feel better than those who bring the dogs in a kennel or those who imprison them in a box or a flat ..... And just because I put them in a huge garden, a park almost.
But it's still a piece of enclosed world and never go from there ... I decided a priori that one is enough space, that this is the right degree of freedom.
/ / /
And then look at me. And I wonder, "but maybe I should feel sorry for me ....??".
I clipped a bit.
I decided a priori that it's okay.
Which is right to go up here.
I'm comfortable in a cage. But it is still a cage.
'm free in half.
You should feel sorry for me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment