Monday, July 6, 2009

Guinness Draughts Dog Collar



I have not had the courage to watch it.
I thought of doing it though.
I thought about giving up, to compromise, adapt, all'assecondare.
I thought to everyday life, habits.
I also thought about the dreams and reality.
Perhaps after seeing it I will not think more than being "special" or "different."
But surely while the credits scroll I will not be sad as it turned out, because I know one thing that they did not know.
I have awareness.
The awareness that the key to a happy ending is knowing yourself and what you want.
E 'for this you need to check whether there are grounds to build a life together.
may well not be there. And in which case you should not be afraid to admit that there are not only because we are in love with love. You need to have this clarity.
Building a life in his own image and likeness, along with another person who knows and wants to turn things. This means not
afford the "I do not know."
means being honest and spontaneous 100% from the beginning.
means not compromising just because we are in love.
means not to be molded by love.
means being present. Always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment