I had already happened a few times, depends on the times and the "human tissue" in which we encounter. The fact is that today, Termini Station, 14 hours and a bit ', I find myself having to get off the subway line A and then go to line B. For those not accustomed to, you know that the people of Outgoing and Incoming of people hate the dawn of time. The famous rule "Let down before boarding," a logic dictated by the loser, and now obsolete, is good stuff for the signs of age. Who salt is convinced of having to do a fucking bulldozer and solder all those in his way, because a) it comes first, b) might sit (As no, rush hour) and c) he likes things difficult. E z) the average Italian is a bully, always.
Typically, these considerations are kept at bay by critical mass of the people of the outgoing, threatening violent reprisals if they do not see at least the willingness to leave the fateful minute space to come out by candidates for the entrance. It happens though, when the Moon and Orion make a fight and beat an elbow on the constellation of Centaurus, who does not want to get off at Termini anyone, except myself. In those cases I try to pave in front of the glass so that you do not understand how many people out there ... but this time it did not work. They open the doors, and I find myself in front of a human wall closed, mostly high school more or less dwarf, hostile faces and grinning from juvenile delinquency, state, bored, Grannies de-cilivizzati.
wait a few seconds to look, "And now fly?" but I understand - only faces that are tightening. Then begins the peace.
The notes of the theme of "Batman: The Dark Knight" I flood the brain and the total isolation from the world. A smile spreads my cheeks and the smile of the bowling ball when he wants to get a strike and thinks Stupid pins!
and birth, 85 kg of inertia without qualms or moral launched against more or less kidney from high school. Some move, others hawk. Batman in my ears deals to dampen the protests. The ecological station operators will do the rest.
0 comments:
Post a Comment