Monday, May 24, 2010

Women And Brazilian Wax Job Images

The lure of the Web 2.0

And in short, as many have already noticed I'm on Facebook (which for now seems to me an interesting and seething accumulation of spam). Few people know that I have also granted Twitter. If I understand how to operate it properly, should serve as a megaphone for other Web 2.0 applications . It is not 'I'm big change, probably: blogs and social networks of all kinds are a magma in which swim for a long time. But this last piece (-one) I was missing. Let's hope so.

Meanwhile, for those who want to take a look at the Lazy Creative is under renovation chart. What does it matter the phone booth? boh ... I liked it. I have at least four stories in progress, almost finished some other word, then should be part Little news very soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment