Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Foods For Herpes Zoster

MADDECHE '? The usual games

Reading the newspapers will learn many, many things. In particular, I quote some passages of a speech reader Metro, restless because of the declared intent of the PRC to demonstrate against Berlusconi. Because, says this gentleman? After all:

  1. Alitalia after more than two years is still in Italian hands denying all the dire predictions of the left;
  2. intervention is unique in the world, Abruzzo we are all copied from abroad;
  3. waste of Naples are just a bad memory;
  4. decrease the laid off and unemployment is below the European average;
  5. the accounts are in order and we're coming out of recession better than all other European states.
That will still complain about these? He says.

Now, I have nothing in particular against the meter reader who signed off as well and seems very convinced. Even if I itch my fingertips on each statement, I do no violence if I start now and finish tomorrow. I just try parallel with a poster that I noticed these days in Rome, Rebibbia area. The poster, by heart, reciting something like

Take all your problems at the foot of the Cross
You and your family have problems like these? Envy, discord, vice, disease, Curses (etc).
There is a solution! You will find 18 Sunday, at the foot of the Cross, in xxxx (500m from Termini station).

The All camps around a mystical illustration depicting the Christian cross and a crowd of adoring faithful around. I remember being asked how one can still believe in this nonsense. Maybe, with a circulation of one hundred posters and a dozen suckers found them.
If in addition to the posters there was also a dense array of TV and radio stations and some newspaper with national circulation, probably we would end up 30 million Italians to the cross. It 's sad, but it works well. Viva the information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment