Monday, February 14, 2011

What Is The Best Abortion Clinic In Montreal

No Country for honest

Given the enthusiasm for the event yesterday , which of course I agree, I would say two things.
First, since I have heard from many quarters, in some cases by the mouth of the same participants in the protest, the idea that the only bad guy is that Berlusconi has misled those poor defenseless creatures, here we try to dispel this myth. It 's true that demand creates supply, but if you do not find fertile ground there would have to. And if demand remained free offer does not create a system. That, however, there is. I put them on an equal footing? In this context, yes. Indeed, no, leaving aside the implications for the country and who ends up in Italy govern us, I say they are the worst whores of Berlusconi. He is a dirty old man with unlimited financial opportunities that are so fun (I repeat: leaving aside the consequences this has on Italian politics ). They are mediocre people who have chosen the short (and disgusting, I agree, but still short) to make money. Supported by moms and dads repulsive and conniving. (I shudder to me, listening to the intercepts are when it comes to the "father including" who tries to reassure her daughter a bit 'memory that lasts a little shocked at home and that is always new fifty-inch). As the involvement of minors undoubtedly throw light unsettling on the situation, not much worse then the main core - and absolutely not on the same level of exploitation of child prostitution that occurs in countries of the so-called sex tourism.
In my opinion, it is clear that if it was Silvia Silvio, Silvio, or if he was gay, there would be Arcore row gigolo instead of prostitutes (casual or professional) so I see as the main issue of women's dignity offended . The dignity of the person, yes. But sex (meaning gender ) does not matter so much. Mo 'scannatemi well.


Before being slaughtered: then by our parts in our own time the female image is degraded by definition, is another matter. By (many) men and (some) women, also. That, unfortunately, give reason and mutually reinforcing. It 'a kind of dog that bites its tail, and for that reason is a nearly indestructible. But they are two different issues: on one hand the woman is exposed as merely amuse the men in the media and in real life. Across the so-called "pornocracy, however similar to any other type of exchange" not applicable "I get an advantage of bypassing the selection of merit. It 's the same principle of cunning. I make no distinction between the student pays a teacher to pass the exam and the student for the same reason that they create for them carnally. And if it was a boy, which is allowed, it would not change anything yet. In the case of our Premier, perhaps, the added value is that the very same person we dished up tall stories and events on the value of the family, then the nature of the medium of exchange should weigh a ton for all the idiots who kept vote for him for that too - if they were not idiots, of course.

The second thing is: I would like to review all these people to vote. A vote that must be simply anti-B, putting aside the bullshit like "Eh, but also the other side ...". Eh, a pair of balls. It is not a political vote but a vote humanitarian. Not should be allowed to stay there. And it is the first step. The next steps would be to empty the Parliament of all parasites, criminals, professionals. But this is even more difficult.


0 comments:

Post a Comment