Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ap Bio Populations Genetics Lab

As the Italians think

So, last night I finally saw Come away with me , rumored program Fazio and Saviano. I admit to having done so only because they expect the intervention of one of the few men who idolize: Corrado Guzzanti . The liquid in two words, because I did kill with laughter. In fact, two words and a video, so I'll look at yourself.
But that's not what I wanted to talk. The transmission of Saviano and Fazio, as many have already stated, a ball full of rhetoric, with few significant interventions (interpretation of the beautiful Mannoia) and many many phrases. The idea of \u200b\u200bthe lists would be nice if it was not that in most cases becomes a hymn to the obvious. Spare Saviano is the only really interesting to note, were it not for the most part reproduce the contents of his books (with any of the information discounted), so for those who read someone become reps. But
though.
But, I said, for someone who reads every morning with curiosity-mail address books of free newspapers, there is added value. Last week, for example, there was a jerk (I can not define it otherwise) who argued that while there is no doubt that the merits of the successes against the Mafia is to Maroni, it is equally true that the increased percentage of affiliations that collect the same period last fault of advertising in people like Saviano bonuses. Two minutes of silence, please.
...
It was not the only comment on those tunes, of course. Even Maroni, last night, the author shows a positive and balanced action, has publicly thanked the judiciary and law enforcement for the successes, however, claiming a small part as the Minister concerned (which is usually what makes funds, not just stuff, but not the same as carrying out an investigation and risk his skin, in other words). Italians, however, go beyond, or rather stay tuned to the frequency berluschine, those that capture the Sandokan is always on duty your government (not the state, attention) whatever that means.
So I say to myself, when I see the banality stoned by Fazio, perhaps many of those discounted as trivial or not. And maybe that someone is good memories and pedantically Pallos on TV, and does well, too, that there is so much controversy that door plays (ask Santoro).
But I'm sorry, next Monday I go to the cinema;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment