In fact, for a singular fact - or perhaps not - that struck me yesterday morning on the metro.
(Hello everyone, welcome back to you and me).
In short, there was this old. Pulcioso and bum. Clochard , say the learned. However, imagine the prototype of the homeless that you would imagine in a movie in the role of - guess what? - Homeless: a long beard, hair as well, both in disorder, they would wear white but instead are yellowed. Coat long and dirty, the smell of someone who does not wash for a while, 'lament built. Limped to the car asking for alms individually.
Now, I do not do charity. Never. I leave money to the player (or performs in any other way) if I like the execution point of principle. Maybe I'm an asshole (it could also be inferred from the description of the subject a little earlier) sed sic est.
On my right sat two pious sisters. Do not ask me why I do not know the monastic order. Two nuns, saints of God, however, made her hands in her lap, the expression somewhere between ecstasy and reprimand. Ugly.
Pass the old - in another universe could easily interpret that Charon, standing on his boat stigea, shouting, "Woe to you, wicked souls!" - Charon passes, short, and addressed his gesture of supplication to the holy women. They show no sign of having heard - or seen, or smelled for that matter. Indeed, it rise and time in half without frappor hasten the doors of the car, you have never seen any parts are missing.
Here, I mean just that. And I wanted to say also that I am not surprised.
0 comments:
Post a Comment